Alpha Pharma’s Rexobol 10 is an oral steroid, derived from dihydrotestosterone, commonly known as Stanozolol or Winstrol. It possesses potent anabolic properties and moderate androgenic characteristics. The steroid exhibits a brief half-life, with its level in the body surging rapidly post intake, and declining at a similar pace.
Unlike other steroids, Winstrol does not convert to oestradiol or cause fluid retention in the body, making it particularly beneficial during periods of body drying. While Winstrol’s ability to reduce HGH levels is often highlighted, it should be noted that other AAS also share this capability. As a 17-alpha alkylated product, Winstrol carries the same potential drawbacks as other anabolics.
Oral Winstrol Effects Winstrol holds a unique place in bodybuilding circles due to its distinct action compared to other steroids. Though it has limited impact on body mass, it aids in muscle definition, enhances venous visibility, and facilitates fat burning, hence it is primarily used during ‘drying’ cycles.
Key effects of stanozolol include:
- Enhanced muscle definition.
- Notable strength and endurance boost, which is beneficial in powerlifting and athletics.
- Fat burning.
- Excess body fluid elimination.
A Winstrol Cycle
Athletes typically undertake a solo Winstrol cycle for increased body definition and vein prominence, as well as improved strength performance. This cycle is suitable for individuals with ample body mass and moderate fat content.
The recommended Winstrol dosage is between 30-50 mg daily. Lower doses of about 10 mg/day are common among athletes and boxers.
The cycle usually lasts for 4-6 weeks. Extending the cycle may increase the risk of side effects, particularly joint-related issues.
Stanozolol Side Effects High doses or overdoses of stanozolol may lead to pain in large joints. Combining stanozolol with Testosterone and Deca can help mitigate this risk.
Potential side effects include:
- Elevated blood pressure – manageable with hypotensive drugs like enalapril.
- Increased cholesterol levels – can be addressed with omega-3 or other hypolipidemic agents such as lovastatin, atorvastatin, etc. during the cycle.
- Androgenic side effects, attributable to Winstrol being a DHT derivative, include hair loss, acne, suppression of testosterone production, among others.
- Liver toxicity – due to alpha-17-alkylation.
- Myocardial hypertrophy – especially at high doses.